According to a piece of news, tumblr is now moving up to the
list of the most popular social networks in around the world. But what makes it
special compare to others? I guess it is the platform that they have provided for their users to explore and present themselves. Just take a look from the link below, and you will find how special and convenience it is:)
With the use of tumblr, we are all be able to share or explore things that we are passionated about. Like for me, I am interested in stuffs related to interior design, product design, and also typography.
As a reader, by typing down those keywords that I would like to explore, a specific lists of blogs will then pop up in which allow me to further browsing what i would like to.
And as a blogger, I can also share myself by posting or reblogging what I am interested in. Sometimes, people who share the same interest as I do may leave comments or ask questions about me. This also enable us to form a small community to share what we commonly like.
That's why, tumblr, for me is just like a mirror. We can always see who we are from its reflections. This allows us to develop a better understanding of ourselves, and find a simple and easy way to appreciate life.
Hi Vivian - thanks for sharing your thoughts on Tumblr! Do you have a Tumblr account of your own? What do you use it for? I like the way you've made use of hyperlinks in your post, it makes the post much richer! BTW - interesting choice of username...
ReplyDeleteya! i usually used my account to reblog things that i am interested in, like when i saw a great photo, i will reblog it to my blog and share it with other people:)
ReplyDeleteInteresting - as well as providing you with a 'mirror' does Tumblr provide you with a space for interaction?
ReplyDeleteyes..there is a button that you can click to ask questions about the user, and users can choose to reply or not based on their willingness:P
ReplyDelete